3-In-1 AB Wheel Roller Kit – Odoland AB Roller Pro with Push-Up Bar, Jump Rope and Knee Pad – Perfect Abdominal Core Carver Fitness Workout for Abs – with Workout Guide
- 3-IN-1 Ab Roller Set: Odoland 2 wheel Ab roller set with push-up bar and jump rope is designed for anyone wants to keep fit and shape better figure. 2-wheel Ab roller with knee pad helps to carve core and get ripped abs. Push-up bar provides better support when doing push-ups. You can also burn calories.
- UPGRADED Ab Roller For Stability: Most AB rollers on the market have only one or two wheels. Instead, our upgraded AB roller built with longer handle pipe. It can supports up to 800lbs. The handle is covered with anti-slip resistant foam, making it more stable.
- Excellent Push-up Support & Knee Protecting: The push-up bar of detachable design has anti-slip lines and protective rubber at the bottom. It mounts the ground and won’t slip easily. You can use the bar alone or with the AB roller at one time for better Abs toning, as the bar can give excellent support to your body. The knee pad can protect your knees from injury when rolling frontward and backward.
- Longer Durability & Easy Assembling: Both Ab roller and push-up bar are of strong structure. The 3-wheel Ab roller with upgraded wheel pipe can support up to 800Lbs, making it more stable and durable for Abs toning. The AB roller and push-up bar are easy to assemble and disassemble due to its humanized design.
- More Workout In Less Time: Odoland AB roller wheel is more stability and effective for abs carving. You can get more intense abdominal workouts in less time by using it together with the push-up bar!
Odoland Ab Roller Set Wheel is your perfect choice on caving Abdominal core. The upgraded Ab roller wheel with longer handle pipe is more stable, durable and can support up to 800lbs. You can use the roller together with push-up bar for better carving at one time. It is easy to assemble and disassemble. It also comes with a knee pad for knee protecting and a storage bag for easy carrying, offering great convenience. It will definitely carve your core and help you get ripped abs and sculpted arms!
Buying 1 you get 4: Ab roller, Push-up Bar, Jump Rope and Knee pad
Upgraded Ab roller wheel with strong wheel structure
Anti-slip handles & pull-up bar
Strong steel supports up to 800LB loading
Anti-slip resistant foam handle & Sweat-absorbent outer layer
Protective Rubber Suction Cup Base
Comfortable pad for knee protection
Stable and durable
Comes with storage bag for easy carrying
Multi-way for training
Perfect men and women on Abs caving and toning
1 x Ab Roller
2 x Push-up Bars
1 x Jump Rope
1 x Knee Pad
1 x User Manual
3 x Storage bag
List Price: $ 22.99
See also Weight Loss % Fitness Equipment at NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill
Mindset is everything; a positive one can literally help you bust through growth plateaus in almost every area of your life. If one of those plateaus is chest development you need to transform your mindset to a negative one! What do I mean by a negative mindset? I mean training with negative or eccentric overloads!
Bodybuilding legend and training guru, Dorian Yates, has stated that the biggest mistake most bodybuilders make is not focusing on the negative portion of a lift. When the legend speaks—I listen and so should you!
SEE ALSO: Legendary Bodybuilder Dorian Yates
There is no doubt, with correct application, eccentric muscle action catalyzes muscle growth. Did you know that some folks can do 170 percent on a negative of what they could with positive? Neglecting this leaves an empty seat at the muscle-building table.
There are so many reasons why eccentric training has been shown, in numerous studies, to be superior for muscle growth; the reasons range from preferential fast-twitch muscle fiber recruitment, increased muscle tension, increased ability to do work, greater amounts of muscle damage and the list goes on. I suggest if you want to know the ins and outs scientifically do a pub med search or just corner a doctor next time you are at a cocktail party.
How to correctly perform a Smith Machine negative overload bench press
- Lie flat on a bench placed under a Smith Machine (the bar should be directly above your chest).
- Load the bar with 10–25 percent extra weight on the outside of the bar sleeves.
- Lower the weight to your chest.
- At chest level, have a partner on each side pull the extra weight off the bar.
- Forcefully press the weight back to starting position.
- Then have the partners add the weight back to the bar.
- Repeat for necessary reps.
Important note: This exercise works best drawing out eccentrics, so take 5–6 seconds to lower the bar, then forcefully press it back up.
This is a highly-advanced technique and should be used only with caution. Like other intense eccentric and accommodated resistance techniques, avoid them on deloads or light weeks.