#1 Best Resistance Bands – 5 Loop Fitness Bands Set – Exercise Resistance Loop Bands – Exercise Bands For Legs And Arms – Carry Bag
Are you ready for the most versatile, results producing workout bands on the market?
These bands are ideal for
– Injury rehabilitation
– body shaping
– weight loss
– physical therapy
Our bands are the best among others. Why?
First, our bands are made of highest quality 100% genuine eco-friendly latex (not rubber bands which are much cheaper and tend to break easily). They are stronger and able to stretch further. You will feel the same resistance after a dozen reps.
These bands are free of non-natural materials such as Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) – TPE materials cost 40% less, are not gentle to skin and much less durable.
Second, our bands are comfortable, soft and easy on the skin. The only way to achieve that is to let the latex rest for a long time in tightly controlled circumstances such as temperature and humidity before making the bands.
Both of these involve a higher investment for us but we think it’s worth it to create a better product.
What makes our resistance bands special?
These bands are rigorously tested to be snap, stretch and sweat resistant.
You get 5 resistance bands set and you can combine multiple bands to find your ideal resistance.
These bands are so lightweight that they make a great travel fitness kit!
This is also a great Christmas, Mother’s and Father’s day gift idea for men, women, dad or mom.
100% Lifetime Money Back Guarantee!
Get it today to receive BONUS Instructional Booklet, eBook, video guide and carry bag!
Limited Time Price – you won’t find this type of quality at this price for long.
CLICK ADD TO CART ABOVE NOW TO ENJOY YOUR PREMIUM RESISTANCE BANDS!
- High end exercise bands. Our 12″ by 2″ heavy duty resistance loop bands are made of 100% natural latex – free of non-natural Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) – and come in 5 varying resistance levels. This makes them perfect whether you are just starting to workout or a seasoned workout warrior. Our extra light and light bands are great for beginners, while our medium, heavy and extra heavy exercise bands are targeted for more intermediate and advanced strength training.
- Great with any workout. This resistance band set can be integrated seamlessly with every popular workout program including P90x, Insanity, Crossfit, Beach Body, Yoga, Pilates and more. Or use them for general exercise, stretching, strength training, power weight programs. The included carry bag makes it easy to take your bands with you and do any workout away from home or your home gym.
- Multiple uses. While these resistance bands are often used for sports and fitness, physical therapists love these physical therapy bands (rehab bands) to help them rehabilitate their patients. Our stretch bands work especially well for people suffering from leg, knee and back injuries and help in recovery from torn MCL and ACL, knee replacement, patella and meniscus rehab. They are also perfect for use by women during pregnancy and after birth to keep their bodies in shape.
- Superior quality. All of our exercise resistance bands are thoroughly tested before we ship them out to you. This ensures your bands are easy on skin and free from defects and will provide you with a worry free experience. Take a look at our bonus instructional booklet and eBook, where we include dozens of different illustrated exercises that demonstrate how to use our resistance bands for legs, arms, back, shoulders, ankles, hips and stomach. Bonus access to our online VIDEO workout guide.
- Lifetime guarantee. We stand by the quality of our exercise bands, and if they don’t work out for you for any reason then send it back to us for your full money back. We know you will love them! To enjoy your premium resistance bands, click ‘Add to Cart’ now.
In today’s fast life, everyone aspires to stay fit and healthy. However, most of the people do not get time to go to gym and exercise. One simple solution for this is Home Gym. With some simple guidelines and instructions, you can open a fully functional and efficient gym right in your home and enjoy without disturbing your daily schedule. Choosing equipment for home gym depends on the following conditions- space available in your home, size of your pocket, which exercises you enjoy and which equipment you can use without guidance. Below are the guidelines that can help you in choosing and buying the best fitness equipment for your home gym.
Careful of the equipment on sale
Common people are always attracted to the sales and discount offered. Most of the times these sales includes items that failed to sell before and includes used items. It is true that you can save money by buying things that are on sale. First, you should check the market price of the fitness equipment that is on sale. The equipment on sale can also be low-grade equipment. Therefore, you should be well versed with the equipment and should have knowledge about the current market price of the equipment. This can prove quite beneficial and save you a lot of money.
Which manufacturer to choose
If you have never used fitness equipment before then you should be extra careful before purchasing any equipment. The suppliers with good experience and good customer reviews are generally the best. However, there is a catch here too. Some suppliers have fake reviews and can defraud you easily. Therefore, you should take a second opinion from an experienced buyer before deciding and buying the equipment.
Use customer support if you face a problem
Buy only from those suppliers who provide warranty for the fitness equipment. Always remember that the equipment supplier with the highest fitness equipment sales is not always the best. You should buy from that supplier which proves fitness equipment services. This can be helpful if your equipment malfunctions. After a specific period, the fitness equipment needs to be serviced.
Can fitness equipment be repaired?
Rather than buying new fitness equipment, you can use some fitness repair secrets to repair your fitness equipment easily at an affordable cost. You should maintain your fitness equipment. This can add more years to the life of your equipment. So if you are going to unplug the exercise equipment from the outlet make sure you turn the switch to off before you unplug your fitness equipment. This equipment generates lot of power so you should be careful while operating them. You should always unplug the fitness equipment after switching off the switch of your fitness equipment. This can help to save you from having a fuse blow.
It is a good practice to should learn as much as one can about fitness equipment. Doing this can save you money and help you in choosing the best fitness equipment for the home gym.